They say beauty is skin deep. True it is! Healthy Skin not only over the face but throughout the body symbolizes beauty. A healthy skin enhances the beauty and makes lot of heads to turn, while a dull skin is not liked by anybody and creates a negative impression. There many reasons why skin goes healthy to dull. All the pollution, environmental changes, erratic eating habits, stress and hormonal changes takes a toll over our skin. A healthy skin acts as a protector against the temperature, sunlight etc. And anyways, who does not like to have a smooth, soft and flawless skin.
All the actresses and actors we see on screen look so healthy and their skin looks glowing and ah so flawless. Yes it is the magic of makeup. However, we fail to understand that actors do take a lot care about their skin and health since they are a part of glamour business and we are not. They have best of dermatologists, dietitian and fitness experts running around them to help them look the way they do. To get a skin like one it does not require expensive products and over the counter drugs. One needs to pay lot of attention on their lifestyle to get a skin like that. Have you heard- No pain no gain? I am sure you would have. Now believe it.
Few important things you should know about skin is that you should not prick your pimples or squeeze it, if you are suffering from acne. Not at all! Leave it as is. It will be fine. Consult a good experienced dermatologist if acne troubles you. Also, avoid smoking. Taking any kind of multi-vitamin tablets without consulting your doctor can lead to health problems. Very importantly do not look at your mirror too many times in a day. If you are undergoing any kind of skin treatments for ex- acne/pimples excessive looking in mirror will lead to unrealistic flaws to you. It is best to stay calm and let the treatment work as it should be.
I used to have a flawless skin till about 23 years of age. Lot of men and women used to compliment me for my skin. And after 23 yrs of age, my skin just gave up on me. I had bad acne breakout. I was not used to seeing even one spot on my skin. But now I had pimples, bumps all over. I thought it is hormonal earlier. I tried several products to cure it. Finally when I realized that nothing worked, I consulted a dermatologist at Appolo clinic (Dr. Vanitha Matthew). She gave me an adalpene ointment to apply every night and also put me to multi-vitamins. After a month they reduced. Then she also suggested some peels. Thanks to her I am seeing the glow again. My friends have tried out other dermatologists but they have just been disappointed. For all the troubled souls with troubled skin out there you need to meet Dr. Vanita Mattew once. She is the best dermatologist in Bangalore. Not many would like to share their skin success stories with you. But I like to, as I know the pain one goes through due to acne. I have gone through it.
No comments:
Post a Comment